Monday 16 November 2009

Waters of Mars

The world was back to normal for one weekend: Lawrence Miles has decided to care for his blog (if you haven't noticed his newest posts then give them a read-through, they are highly entertaining) and we could watch the Doctor saving humans on the weekend, this time they broke with the good old "Doctor Who" Saturday - tradition, but I guess after waiting 7 month for the next episode fans didn't care that much about chosing the "right" time, well, they didn't get exactly some kind of an option. Still, more than 9 million people dedicated their Sunday afternoon to "Doctor Who" and I think adding those patient people outside the UK waiting about 3 hours for "Waters of Mars" being uploaded to the net (the internet was really slow last night) we might scratch at the 10 million mark.
First things first, you can find a "Waters of Mars" YT link here, and I've found this nice guardian-review on the site of the already mentioned newspaper. You can take a look at it here. So, I think I don't need to give you folks a plot summary ;)
There will be some kind of a review in a few hours or days. Depending on... stuff. Anyway. I hope I will post mine before Lawrence Miles does.

No comments:

Post a Comment