Monday 4 April 2011

Spoilers. Really BIG Ones. Seriously...

...and I have to admit I have not read them.

But you may if you chose. Still, there are reasons not to do so.

One of the few things I'm missing about the upcoming season is that Doctor Who does not seem to care much about making a secret of its storyline. Generally, I would not be against it, I guess fans are even supposed to love spoilers, and we do. But actually it is rather a love-hate relationship than a pure love story, because where is the fun in waiting for a season when you know what is going to happen beforehand. The best spoilers are those which reveal the least. After all, it's not the final touch we are curious about. It's a bit like reading ones future diary...

Anyway. If you still feel like it this is the link. It's your choice. But don't blame me for not warning you. I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment