Saturday 11 May 2013

She Said, He Said - A Prequel




Now, generally, I don't like prequels. They are meant to be appetisers, but they seldom are... They just end up making you less hungry. And sadly, this one is no exception.

And people should be careful when messing with the Doctor's past. Because there are questions whose answers we do not really want to know. And making it everybody else know, but not us, is not a fair solution to this problem either... 

But I'm looking forward to Clara's secret. Because she is perfect. The only companion who can never die, not properly (hold on, wasn't that Rory last season?). I for my part am dying to find out about the woman in the shop who gave her the Doctor's number in "The Bell's of Saint John". Was she River or someone else... I hope Moffat addresses that next week and that he has an awesome solution up his sleeves; one which is worth revealing the Doctor's secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment