Tuesday 18 June 2013

'The Ocean at the End of the Lane' on BBC Radio 4

Funnily enough most of my friends know Neil Gaiman as the grand writer of awesome short-stories and fantasy, while to me he has been the guy who wrote 'The Doctor's Wife', which is, by the way, one of the most beautiful episodes in my humble opinion.

Luckily, the media has been busy correcting my personal (rather distorted) image of him, as recently his new novel got published: 'The Ocean at the End of the Lane". 

Frankly, as much as I love books and Neil Gaiman, I wouldn't have been drawing this to your attention, because I hate showing people what I can't give them access to. However, the lovely Beeb announced that they got Michael Sheen to read the book for BBC Radio 4’s Book At Bedtime strand. It's going to be broadcast in July, Monday to Friday at 10:45 pm which means that you'll be able to listen to the programme life, no matter where you're living. Plus, if you should miss it you're going to be able to catch up with it later via their lovely site. So, save the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment